Kate has given up on love—at least for herself. She is both blessed and cursed with the ability to sense a romantic connection between two people—a gift that her family passed down for generations. When Kate launches her own matchmaking company, Kinnection, with her two best friends in a cozy New York town, she has to put aside her own romantic disasters to make her business a success.
But when a furious man stalks into her office and accuses her business of being a scam, Kate is given the ultimate challenge to prove herself. Slade puts himself in her hands and asks Kate to find him love. Enraged at his arrogance but stubbornly eager to prove herself, Kate agrees, dedicating herself to the journey of finding him love…only to find herself falling for him along the way.
Expected publication: November 26th 2013
I love that some of Probst’s other series leaked into this one.
Quick fast forward before I get into my review: I loved the epilogue (I almost cried actually. Happy tears, don’t worry!)
So here is the deal: Slade – which is a pretty awesome name for a lawyer that doesn’t have a motorcycle – doesn’t believe in love. Kate not only believes in love and owns a matchmaking company with her two besties, she has a witchy power.
How in the world is a person that doesn’t believe in love gonna believe in magic?
Slade and Kate have quite the connection when they are together. It is electrifying. (You’ll see what I did there when you read the book.)
I did learn from this book that Hot Yoga is funny to read about but I don’t ever want to do it.
We also get a nice insight into Kate’s friends that will be featured in upcoming books. Kennedy is next up for book two.
I am looking forward to the rest in this series.
- ARC Review: Searching for Someday (Love Spells #1) by Jennifer Probst (readingmyescape.wordpress.com)
- ARC Review: Searching for Someday (Love Spells #1) by Jennifer Probst (girlbooklove.com)
- Searching for Someday (Love Spells, #1) – Jennifer Probst (girlwhotriedeverything.wordpress.com)
- Review: Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst (sharonsbooknook.com)
- Searching for Someday (2bookaholics.com)
- The Book Barista: Searching For Someday by Jennifer Probst (insteftershumbleopinion.wordpress.com)